Lets have a little fun here and take a look at a few Week 1 matchups.
Washington State at Brigham Young - Mike Leach is looking to resurrect Wazoo's pitiful program. Sorry Mikeeee, ain't gonna happen Thursday night. BYU is too much at home for Wazoo. If you're betting this game casually...bet on the Cougar's to win.
Boise State at Michigan State - Did Chris Peterson find a QB that he can trust? I look for the Spartans to eek this one out at home...if they take care of the ball.
Clemson at Auburn - One thing is for sure...the Tigers will win. I'm calling Auburn in a slight upset.
North Texas at LSU - The Mean Green will be in this game for the first half. Then LSU will have worn them out and have their way with them in the second half.
Hawaii at USC - No contest. Hawaii will score early, while the Trojan defense settles in, but SC may score every possession, resulting in a blowout.
Michigan vs. Alabama (at Cowboy Stadium) - I look for the Tide's defense to control this game. They will take away the run and try and make Denard Robinson beat them with his arm. I don't think that will happen. 'Bama by 2 touchdowns.
No comments:
Post a Comment